What Should I Expect?
Central Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church that exists to bring glory to God. Our church has been serving the Menominee/Marinette area for over 130 years! But, in a community and area with so many churches, some may wonder what makes us different? Here are just a few important characteristics about our church:
- A Warm and Friendly Atmosphere
- Uplifting, Traditional Music
- Bible Studies for All Ages
- Expository Preaching from the Bible with Practical Application
- A Belief that Biblical Truth Changes Lives
- Reverent services focused on God rather than “Feel Good” entertainment
- An Emphasis on Building Strong Families for the Glory of God
When Do I Come?
Our Sunday School starts at 9:30 AM with a morning service to follow at 10:30 AM. Our Sunday evening service starts at 6:00 PM, and our Wednesday night Youth Group and Mid-Week Bible Study both start at 6:30 PM.
What Do I Bring?
If you have a Bible, bring it! Our Pastor provides teaching based on the Bible each Sunday, and bringing your own will help you follow along. Don’t have one? That’s OK – let us know that you need a Bible, we’d love to get you one!
What Do I Wear?
While some do wear their “Sunday best”, don’t worry about what you wear – just come expecting a warm and loving welcome!
Where Do My Kids Go?
Central Baptist offers a kids and teen program on Sunday and Wednesday. During Sunday School, the kids go down stairs to the Sunday School rooms and the teens go upstairs to the Youth Group room. We offer a junior church program during our morning service, and on Wednesday we offer a kids Bible program and Youth group for the teens.